Lyme Disease Community
Green tea??
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding What Causes Lyme Disease, Diagnosing Lyme Disease, and Joint Pain. Topics for discussion also include Living with Lyme Disease, Babesia, Bartonella, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, Anaplasmosis, other Tick Borne Diseases, Nervous System issues, Prevention, Risk Factors, Skin Disorders, Symptoms and Treatments

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Green tea??

I have heard this is good to help cure the lyme ? How does it help?
I bought some twinings pure green tea today and have had 3 cups today
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Green tea is suposed to have wonderful health benefits. But you definitely don't want a tea with caffeine in it. My LLMD said no caffeine with Lyme.

Be sure to take Vitamin D and C. Both are necessary for good immune function, which you really need right now.
Blank
my naturopath said 3 cups a day
Blank
I was told by my doc that caffeine is bad, but that green tea contains very powerful anti-inflammatory substances that are a great help for people with lyme. To follow the no caffeine rule, he advised green tea extract capsules.
I'm sure you caould find those in a health food shop. The other thing that he said can be used as an alternative is grapeseed extract capsules, in fact they are even better than green tea.

They sure as heck won't *cure* lyme though!

Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Lyme Disease Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...