HGH and Lyme disease
Hello My name is Pedro and I have been suffering from lyme disease for over 2 and a half years now.  I have been able to reduce most of my symptoms to an 75- 85% now with the Dr. Lee Cowden Lyme protocol from Nutramedix in 3 motnths. Most of my symptoms were neurological such as Brrain fog, fatigue, anxiety, Cognitive problems, Deperzonalization, Speech impairment, and tingling sensation on top of my scalp. I also suffered from hormonal disbalances and Irritable bowel. However I still feel some symptoms like anxiety and fatigue. I was wondering if anyone here knows or has any information on people being treated with Human Growth Hormone while having Lyme disease. I want to know if is safe for me to use since I have a contact where I live that can get me HGH and I am willing to try it. If anyone has some research articles or clinical trials can can point them out to me it would be greatly appreciated. From the research I have done it almost seems logical that HGH would help as it boosts the immune system. Well if anyone has any information please let me know. Thanks so much.

I really don't know the answer, but in general I would only suggest treatment from, and supervised by, a qualified physician.