Hearing loss anyone?
During the past two weeks my hearing is getting worse and worse. I was getting more and more anxious for the reason behind it. I don't remember hearing loss being a symptom on the checklist for Lyme, Bart's or Babs.

A friend of mine , who is the moderator in another support group for FL, said it is a side effect (she didn't specify from which one) She has had it and she sees Dr James Schaller, a supposed big wig here in FL that has written many books on Lyme and its co-infections.

I was wondering if anyone else has experienced hearing loss or remembers seeing it on a checklist.
Thanks, I have been too sick to research this.
Call the doc.  It may be a side effect of some meds you are on, or something else.  The sooner you find out, the better.  
Yes, Lyme can cause hearing loss when it damages the nerves between the ears and the brain. It can also cause permanent tinnitus.  

Definitely call your doctor. It could be your meds, or herxing, or a new symptom.  Are you taking some kind of detoxing supplement?
I am seeing my LLMD on Weds but I am taking activated charcoal to detox because I am allergic to the more common ones.
I would still call the doc today and tell them your situation, in case they want to see you sooner than Wed.
My 2 kids (13 & 7) with lyme have hearing loss with absent OEA. They had no problems when they were born. Both ears.
So sorry.
Do the docs think its permanent?
All ent and audiologists say it is permament. It is sensoryneiral hearing loss. But2 years ago we went to see audiologyst to tune my son's hearing aids. Dr. did audiogram. And it appeared that his hearing was normal. She advised to check if he has auditory processing disorder. In couple of months we went to another audiologyst to repeat the test (it was hard to brleive that nurve damage could restore so i wanted to get second opinion), it showed that his hearing is better but not normal. We went again to this doctor in couple of weeks and it showed hearing loss. We stillhave a hope.
Hope is what you need. I am remaining hopeful as well.
Thank you! We went with my 7 year old daughter to see audiologyst today. Her DPOAE was present on high frequenses. I think it is impossible! It least this is what all audiologysts tell me. The only doctor that beleives thay anything is possible is my kids Immunoligyst/ MD who's treating my kids lame. He was able to take my son off ADHD medication by managing  his vitamins and supplements. It is a miracle I always beleived! Good luck!