Help finding a good Llmd in UK
Hi to everyone! Let God bless all of us! I was bitten by ticks 3 years ago while the feedings birds in the Regents Park,London.P thought it is just stress,was like a zombie,couldn't think,feel ...and realize that something wrong is going with me :(
Need any advice,help how to fight and find a good experienced  doctor in UK ,can't give up ,have a son of 12 who needs his mum,
  Best Regards and good luck to everyone!
Hi.  Sorry to hear you are not feeling well.  As you may have already discovered, there aren't many doctors in the UK who know how to diagnose or treat Lyme Disease/Borreliosis.  Someone else on this site has been to the Breakspear clinic, but there are questions about them.  You might try the forum at

lymeneteurope.net

to see what suggestions others have to offer.

If you google "LLMD UK" there are many other posts of people asking the same question.  We don't usually post doctors' names on forums as they can be harrassed by others who don't "believe" in Lyme or its coinfections.  

Someone posted here recently about a clinic in Augsburg, Germany that is excellent.  
Hi,Ricobord ...many thanks for your response! It's just ridiculous...it's so hard to find a good LLMD in the UK! Shame! Harassment??? Oh my God...didn't know about that! Sorry..Hope who don't believe would get themselves one day...when we see!
I tried to Google llmd UK but nothing...
It sounds like UK Lyme patients don't have many options, other than to leave the country for treatment.  Be sure to complain long and loud to anyone you can think of.  It is surprising what government officials can do when there is enough of an outcry.