I am now positive for bartonella and Babesia any suggestions or advice?
I got my Bartonella and babesia IgenX lab results, both positive. I am going away for a week with my fiancee (who has MRSA another not so nice illness) when I get back will see my LLMD but does anyone have any good luck with certain meds or supplements with these illnesses? I thought I could then run them by my LLMD when I return. Thanks
I had Lyme and Babesiosis.  'Babs' responds nicely to Mepron/atovaquone, which is also used against malaria.  My LLMD treated the babesia first, and when it was gone, I was 70% better.

I didn't have bartonella, and it's a trickier beast, from what I read.  Others here can speak to that.

My LLMD is not a vit/supps kind of doc, so can't answer that aspect --

Putting a name to the bad things is the first step to squashing them.  Yippee!!!

You might tell your own doc that your beau has MRSA, just so the doc knows what you are in close proximity to and and keep it in mind.  
Thanks Jackie.