Aa
A
A
Close
In alot of pain & miserable maybe from Lyme disease or autoimmune maybe?
I was diagnosed with lyme disease 2 to 3 years ago. I do not know how long I had it. I do not recall a tick bite that year. I do live in the country & have an outside dog so I have had tick bites before. This last year has been horrible for me. I cannot tolerate heat at all. My AC is set on 68 at the highest. I have what I call episodes when I get hot. I get very fatigued, dizzy, nauseous & the world spins. The best way I can describe it is being drunk almost to the pass out point. This can lasts for weeks. I was diagnosed with epilepsy but they have not been able to record a seizure since 2013. I'm constantly having new issues come up. I was loosing control of my bladder & I'm 37. My doctor's answer was to teach me to cath myself which I refused. I now have the worst pain of my life. I have been hurting for months but now my left abdomen hurts. Along with my left lower back. The pain is so bad I have actually blacked out. My left leg partially goes numb & my toes are cold. I do have some pain on my right side but very little. My butt check feels like someone is taking a hot knife & stabbing me. The pain will shoot down my leg. My tailbone has a throbbing pain that goes up my spine to my neck. I think get horrible headaches that will often turn into a migraine. I've had a ct scan on my brain & lower left back/flank area. I've had a mri of brain, cervical, thoracic & lower lumbar with & without contrast. A lumbar puncture because they thought I had MS. I've had multiple EEGs, a bone scan & several other tests. The only thing they have found is I'm vitamin d deficient & have spinal stenosis at c5 - c6. I cannot help to think this all has something to do with me having Lyme disease. Any thoughts?
Cancel
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Lyme Disease Community Resources