Infusions
Hi. I have lyme and I'm on Iv rosefin for 15 weeks. When I hook up to the antibiotic its about 10-15 minutes before I start having really bad pain. How long does the rosefin take to start causing pain?
I haven't taken the treatment you are on, so someone else perhaps can answer to their own experience ....

but have you called your doc's office or the infusion company or pharmacy or whoever is overseeing your meds and ask them about the pain?  It may be fixable and/or be a sign of something not working quite right that should be adjusted.  Don't be a hero.  Call them.

Let us know what you hear back, ok?  
Can you elaborate where the pain is? Is your IV in ball or dripping bag or syringe?  Is your line, midline or PICC?

I am on Rocephin IV, into 5th month now.
When I was in the hospital I had Rocephin IV, mine would start hurting because I have terrible veins and so the IV line had to be put in again.