Just checking in...
Hello to all,

Sorry I haven't been around in awhile but I have been pretty sick. Well, now I feel like I am getting better...and life is starting to get better too. I have had to put my search for answers on hold, and may for awhile, since I might lose my medical. But I am not discouraged becuase I am losing my medical to gain a better job with the IRS. Thank The Lord since I have been waiting on this opportunity since back in October. My husband stopped smoking as well and started singing for The Lord. He did a Christ mix of Oh Donna. Anyone that wants to hear it just message me.

Yeah life is starting to get better, and while I know getting a dxs is important this is going to be a great opportunity for me. So, how is everyone else? Has anyone had any more news on their dxs? Does anyone need prayer? Or does anyone have any encouraging news that they would like to share? I can't wait to hear from all of you. But until I do I will be praying for you all.

May God Bless You,
Kimberly
Your spirit sounds strong, and that's a wonderful thing.  Best wishes with your new job, and go see the lyme doc soon as you can!!  Take care --
Thanks I hope you have been doing well as well. I will get back to my search for answers as soon as I can. May God Bless you,

Kimberly