LLMD Hawaii
I am looking for a LLMD neurologist in HI.  If not LLMD at least a good neurologist. Does anyone know of someone?
Because LLMDs are too often harrassed by local medical boards, we don't post their names in public here.

If you go to ILADS [dot] org to their referral function, or go to some of the links on the right side of the page at itsaboutlyme [dot] org, or if you just google "LLMD hawaii" you will likely find a bunch of hits.

The term "a good neurologist" is a loaded issue.  There may be neurologists who are broadminded enough to be considered LLMDs, but they are few from what I have heard here.  Neurologists and rheumatologists were the first two types of MDs who encountered Lyme some decades ago, and their professional descendants have latched on tightly to the attitude that Lyme is no big deal.  

There is a serious and persistent split in the medical community between those who 'believe' in Lyme as a serious disease and those who don't.  Too many neurologists and rheumatologists tend to fall in the nonbeliever bunch, so be careful.  You may be told there is no Lyme in Hawaii, but I've read in a respected blog by an LLMD that it has.  Let us know if we can help further, sorry not to have any names for you at this point.
I already have a general LLMD that I see in Washington DC.  The problem is that he wants me to see a neurologist locally because of all the new neurological symptoms I have been having.  Does anyone know of a neurologist in Hawaii that would be worth seeing?