Lyme Disease Community
Looking for LLMD in/near MA

This forum is for questions and support regarding What Causes Lyme Disease, Diagnosing Lyme Disease, and Joint Pain. Topics for discussion also include Living with Lyme Disease, Babesia, Bartonella, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, Anaplasmosis, other Tick Borne Diseases, Nervous System issues, Prevention, Risk Factors, Skin Disorders, Symptoms and Treatments

Looking for LLMD in/near MA

I'm looking for any LLMD recommendations in/around Massachusetts.  I live in Western MA, but realize I'll probably have to travel.  Please PM me if you can recommend any doctors (or if you know of any I should avoid, for that matter!)  Thank you  :-)
I was born and raised in Western, Ma. I have a friend that found 2 LLMD in Pittsfield. If you are unable to research and find them, PM me and I will ask her the names.
Good luck.
I just sent you a private message with the name of an LLMD in Western MA-he is excellent!