Low Body Temp.
I my not be in the right place but here goes.  I have suffered from Morgellons Disease for five years.  Some people are trying to link this with Lyme Disease.  Is anyone knowledgeable about this?  One of my symptoms is a lower body tempture (96.1).  Is this in and of itself serious?

Thanks!
Although low body tempatures are connected to many autoimmune and inflammatory conditions, this symptom is still considered non-specific to any known cause. Something that I have continued to see in patients with low grade fevers (96.1 included), is a lack of throid conversion. Many people have had abnormal or borderline problematic thyroid tests.  Have you ever had your thyroid tested? Ask your primary care physician to work up a simple blood draw and/or urine sample that includes you free T3 and T4 levels.

My other suggestions would be naturally raising the body tempature by sweating. Light aerobic exercise or a consistent walking pace for 30 minutes should activate your immune system. (Not to mention that any consistent form of exercise stimulates endorphins to combat stress that comes along with emotionally dealing with disease!)

Infared saunas are also exellent for fighting symptoms of illness as the light source can actively penetrate below the epithelial layer (top part) of the skin to fight cystic forms of infection  

Good luck and hang in there!