Lyme Disease (Please Help)
How long does an infected tick have to be attached for in order to successfully transmit Lyme? I was bitten last summer but had no rashes, flu symptoms, I think just very slight fatigue but that was during a high stress time in my life so that could've been the reason... As of today I have no suspect symptoms.. just fatigue here and there, Docs said I'm negative and healthy...... So with that being said, if you ACTUALLY had Lyme Disease, would you even know? Would the "dangerous symptoms" be obvious? Or it virtually undetectable? Any help would be great. Thanks
I am told the tick needs to be attached for 36 hours. That is, if it is infected. Most people know they have Lyme by feeling ill. I was achy, stiff, tired and had a low grade fever. If you are concerned, maybe you can get tested each year via a blood test with Western Blot. If you don't feel sick, that is a good sign.