Lyme Disease Symptoms?
I have been searching the Internet for literally years in an attempt to locate help for my multiple symptoms. I will try to keep it detailed, but right to the point.

Anyway the symptoms that I have that are most notable is brain fog, penile discharge, and dry mouth mostly upon waking up. I have been tested negative for some STD's and even been treated with Doxycycline. My girl friend always suspected that she suffered from Lyme Disease. She also had vaginal discharge, dry mouth, but said it has not affected her mentally as far as she is aware.

We were sexually involved before I started suffering from these symptoms. I have been reading that there is strong evidence that Lyme Disease can be sexually transmitted from one person to another. Also Lyme Disease is the only thing I can find that has all three of my symptoms. I have already read to send an email to ILADS.org and have done so. However, I was hoping to get some feedback here, maybe someone who has experienced something similar?

The brain fog and penile discharge are extremely frustrating. It would be so awesome to get a diagnosis of something and begin to treat it. I have been to so many different doctors with no hope in figuring anything out.

One question that I would like to ask outright is if Lyme Disease is curable or treatable? Because I have never witnessed anyone returning and stating that they were successfully treated for Lyme Disease and free from symptoms. What do you do to cure Lyme Disease?  

By the way I am a twenty-eight year old male and have been suffering from these symptoms for about the past three or four years now.
bump
Have you found any answers on this? If not, please think seriously about the possibility of mold in your home or workplace. This past year, our entire family became quite ill with multiple symptoms, (some of us with all of yours) & found out it was caused by the toxins emitted by mold. Many of the symptoms in mold illness look just like lyme. If this is what is happening, you need to get those toxins out of your body in order to be fully treated. If not, you will continue treating symptoms. If you're like me, you are of the 1 in 3 people who has a body that does not recognize it & will not flush it out, because of genetics. Those toxins will continue to build up over your entire life, every time you are in contact with mold (high mold foods, buildings, air...) causing many other illnesses. Most traditional doctors will not know how to remove these toxins. We went through several before finding someone who specialized in mold toxicity & lyme who is now helping us back to health.