Lyme Disease Community
Lyme Disease and Positive Tilt Table Test

This forum is for questions and support regarding What Causes Lyme Disease, Diagnosing Lyme Disease, and Joint Pain. Topics for discussion also include Living with Lyme Disease, Babesia, Bartonella, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, Anaplasmosis, other Tick Borne Diseases, Nervous System issues, Prevention, Risk Factors, Skin Disorders, Symptoms and Treatments

Did anyone else here develope Vasalvegal Syncope after being diagnosed with Lyme Disease?  I had a positive Tilt Table Test and my cardiologist and nerologist think the Lyme disease attacked the vein connected to my heart that controls my blood pressure to my brain.  Just want to see if anyone else is out there with the same issue.
I have read that Lyme can and does affect the whole neuroendocrine system, and that could affect balance, heart, etc.  There are comments on the topic of vasovagal syncope on MedHelp at the CFS/Fibromyalgia Community.  (Personally I suspect there are patients diagnosed with CFS/Fibro who may have Lyme, but I'm not medically trained, so it's just a suspicion ...)  Sounds like your docs have an open mind about Lyme.  That's good.
lol well i literally live the next town over from Lyme, CT.  There is no denial here.  I live in the woods serounded by bodies of water I see deer on a daily basis especially at my house cause we have fruit trees.  Almost everyone in my house has had Lyme at one point and I know entire familys in my town who suffer from the disease.  Most doctors here don't believe in cronic (chronic) lyme disease but do believe that wile infected it can cause perminant damage.  I did find a LLMD in my area but wont be able to see her till next month.  I did find a great nerologist who i met while in the hospital.  It was harder to find a cardiologist to listen to me I think I went through 4 of them before I found one who also helps Lyme patiants.  He told me he specializes in it and I knew I found my guy lol.  I did go to an infectious disease specialist who at first said "why are you here you have been treated."  I made her re-review all my work-ups and she discoved that I was positive for Lyme even after beine treated and gave me a second round of meds.  
Good for you for being persistent with the docs!  yeah, you are smack in the middle of Lyme World, aren't you?  I haven't seen anyone on this board post specifically about the question you ask, sorry.  Hope your docs are paying attention now!