Lyme with anxiety usually indicates a coinfection
I hadn't realized that Lyme with significant anxiety usually indicates a coinfection, most often Bartonella or Babesia.  I knew first hand that Bartonella could cause anxiety, but I didn't realize Babesia could, too.

http://lifelovelyme.com/2013/01/25/anxiety-or-panic-attacks-got-you-down-relief-is-on-the-way/#more-1427
Interesting!  I had Lyme and babesia, but don't recall being particularly anxious -- tho perhaps it was a twisted version of anxiety, since Lyme made me exhausted, and it's hard to be both hyper (anxious) and exhausted.

Mainly I remember being *confused* and in a fog a whole lot, like waking up in the middle of a dream when it takes a minute to figure out what's going on, what was the dream, and what's up in the real world.  

That sense of confusion was constant before I was diagnosed and treated.  fwiw.
That's really interesting. I know when a lot of my symptoms started a big one was anxiety. Though I'm not sure if that was a result of me worrying about my symptoms or if the increased anxiety was actually a symptom.

But ditto to Jackie that sounds exactly like me! I feel like that all the time. Its like I can't think clearly and am in some kind of daze. Its one of the most disruptive symptoms for me especially while attending school.

I haven't been diagnosed with Lyme or any co-infections yet but I'm waiting for the results from IGeneX. It'll be interesting to see if my anxiety could be from something like Lyme or a co-infection.
Glad you're having the blood work done -- we'll look forward to hearing the results!  

The anxiety was like a slowly rising tide for me ... water water everywhere and all I could do was slog through it.  It started to go away during treatment, and so gradually I don't recall when it was gone .... it just slipped away.

Now that I'm well and a couple of years post-treatment, I find sometimes that I have TOO much energy and it's hard to focus on what I'm working on sometimes.  Better too much energy than too little, tho!  I have to go take a long walk sometimes to chill down to normal.  :)  I wish the same for you!
Thank you :D! God that would be great to have too much energy, I haven't felt that in a long time xD. I'm glad your treatment went well and you're feeling better :)! I'll be sure to post when I get the results.
I have Bart's and Babs and have lots of anxiety that I thought was only from the Bart's. very interesting.