Lyme Disease Community
LymeMD has posted a new piece on his blog

This forum is for questions and support regarding What Causes Lyme Disease, Diagnosing Lyme Disease, and Joint Pain. Topics for discussion also include Living with Lyme Disease, Babesia, Bartonella, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, Anaplasmosis, other Tick Borne Diseases, Nervous System issues, Prevention, Risk Factors, Skin Disorders, Symptoms and Treatments

"LymeMD" posts anonymously at blogspot with interesting thoughts and views on Lyme, including the political aspects which 'infect' (you should excuse the expression) every conversation about, and every encounter with, the miserable disease.

He posts infrequently, so I am always glad to see a new post from him, and there is one today on the ever-spreading ticks and the burden on the mammals who host them.  It puts a frame around the miserable mess that Lyme is, and the worse mess the medical establishment continues to make of it.

It is comforting to me to know that there are docs like LymeMD out there, who plow ahead.  Take heart!  And thank you, LymeMD, whoever you are.  :)
Tags: lymemd, blog, politics
Is LymeMD you refers to is the same LymeMD.blogspot.com, right?

Yes, same guy.
Cool. Thanks Jackie
Update posted on the LymeMD website:

"After asking Labcorp rep, they still perform Lyme WB, at least upon my [that is, the doc's] request, without ELISA or EIA."

I find his posts interesting, but not always easy to follow -- written rather 'stream of consciousness'.  So strictly fwiw.