My LYME ID test
Has anyone had the new Lyme test by Neuroscience Labs?  It's called "My Lyme ID".  If you did have it, has your insurance paid for it and anyone know the cost of this test?

Thanks,
Elaine
Hi Elaine, long time no "see."

I haven't had this test, but have read a tiny bit about it and heard it mentioned on some of the more active Lyme boards.  I've read that without insurance it runs close to $900, and that most insurance won't cover this new test.  Take with a grain of salt that I offer this info several times removed from the source.

It's obviously a personal choice, but my own cost/benefit analysis of the situation would be that a person suspicious of Lyme disease may be better off pursuing an antibiotic trial through an ILADS physician as opposed  to more testing.  The idea that one needs to surrender ever having firm evidence of chronic infection isn't easy, but it becomes amazingly easier once (if) one starts to respond to treatment.  Or such has been my experience:  I'm coming up on two years now treating chronic Lyme and co-infections.  While I'm still symptomatic and not my former self, I've recovered tremendously.

Sorry to not be of more help on this. I hope that you can find better info about it, or that someone else can chime in here.
Please don't waste money on the tests. Most are only a small percent accurate.  See a LLMD who will treat you based on clinical diagnosis if you symptoms are suspicious of Lyme.