Lyme Disease Community
Need help with timing for new treatment plan!

This forum is for questions and support regarding What Causes Lyme Disease, Diagnosing Lyme Disease, and Joint Pain. Topics for discussion also include Living with Lyme Disease, Babesia, Bartonella, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, Anaplasmosis, other Tick Borne Diseases, Nervous System issues, Prevention, Risk Factors, Skin Disorders, Symptoms and Treatments

Hi guys my new treatment is :
400mg doxy Pday- 200mg twice p day

Artesunate - 20mg 3 x a day

Colesterimine - one sachet daily

Bio breakers:

Interface 1 tablet twice per day

Nattokinase (50mg) - one tablet twice per day

Bromelain (250mg) - one tablet twice per day

Wild oregano oil - once per day

Grape fruit seed extract - 5 drops 3 times a day

Klaire factor 4 pro biotics

Vit c

multiple vitamin

Anyone able to help me work or a schedule for this ? I'm new to this all!

Thanks guys
Sounds very thorough!  I found it invaluable to make a weekly checklist. It took a few minutes to set up the first spreadsheet, but then I just reprint a new one each week and add/subtract as needed. (Med/Supp down the left in order, days of the week across the top)  I found that without it, I couldn't remember what I had taken. By checking each one off, I am much less likely to miss something.

I also bought a weekly pill box and I load it up once a week. That is also worth the effort.  Then, I leave the liquids and powders lined up at the top of the checklist.

If there were special instructions, I would write a little note next to that item, such as "No C or Mg" next to Doxycycline. (Must take 2-3 hours away from calcium or magnesium. Sometimes I write the specific time of day to take something.  My worst protocol had me taking something six different times during the day.  It was a relief when that changed.

I had the hardest time remembering to take the probiotics (2 hrs away from abx), so I have a daily reminder on my phone.

You need to take Doxy and Vit C with food so they don't upset your stomach, so schedule those accordingly.

I am sure that between your schedule and the baby's, you'll feel like there's always something to do or take.  Hopefully, he's a good sleeper.  (I can recommend a life saving book if he's not.)

I hope you're getting enough rest.;)
Don't forget a probiotic too.

I had and still have a nurse come in to do my meds and supplements because of my Neuro issues. He comes every 2 weeks and puts them in am/pm pill boxes. Insurance covers it.

It sounds like a good plan though.
Thanks guys! So do I take the bio breakers away from the abx? Confused feel like I need a timetable but I have no idea when to take what
Given how many things you are taking (a number of which I am unfamiliar with), it would be a fair question to ask your doctor's office to put together a dosing schedule what you take at what time of day, which with food, which without food, etc.  Lyme makes concentration and sorting through a complex set of data very hard to do, and I would hope your doc understands that.

If the doc has given you a list of what conflicts with what already, and the 'take with food' / 'take on empty stomach' etc instructions, then a friend or family member could put the list together -- then if you have any concerns, ask the doc's office to review it.  I think that's a very reasonable thing to do.

As well meaning as we are here, I know I'm not qualified to make those distinctions, and you deserve the best shot at getting well quickly and efficiently.
Thanks guys :) .. My doc is very money hungry and. When I rang to ask about a schedule he said I had to pay anothe 150 for a phone consultation! :/ I don't want to start the regime till I know how when and what to take :(
Then what I would do is sit down (or have someone else do it, if your mind is too foggy --- I sure remember those days myself) and make a chart with:

-- Name of the med/supplement

-- How many times a day, and how many pills each time.

-- What to do ('take with food' or 'take 2 hours before meal' or 'do not take with dairy') and then chart it out for each day, with a specific time stated for when to take each thing.  

If you're forgetful and/or busy, set your cell phone to buzz when it's time for your next dose.

If you use Word or Excel on the computer, you could do it there.  Just by hand works too, and I kept my chart taped to the cupboard in the kitchen next to where the meds were, so I be sure I had taken everything at the right time by checking each one off as I took it.  

(Actually I still do that with my vitamins and supplements now, because I get busy and forget to take my vits sometimes!  Life overload.  By checking off the chart inside my cupboard in morning and evening when I take my vits, I know it was done.)

I know, it sounds like a lot of work, but once it's organized, it will make life so much easier!  Been there.  If this sounds like too much to take on, ask a family member or a friend to help you set up the chart.  Once it's set up, it will make things much easier.