Not a question but my introduction
And actually it's a 're-introduction' (grin)
I'd posted a couple of times back in 2007 but then changed email addy, location etc. and 'things got lost'. I just re-found this site and am delighted to see that it's active. (One at Daily Strength is pretty stagnant except for my posts and before that it had an assortment of people who had some 'different' ideas how to 'cure' Lyme!)

I have a science-based/critical thinking type mind and because of that I'll post articles from valid sources (PubMed being one of them) along with the url/link. I've been criticized for doing that in other forums---- but why I can't understand. So I hope that's o.k. here.

I've had Lyme for close to 15 years---- achieved a great remission for about 3-4 years while being treated by a well known LLMD in San Francisco then moved to a state that will absolutely NOT treat Lyme and have steadily regressed since then.

So I'll 'lurk' while I get a feel for this site---- unless I just absolutely can't keep my mouth shut. LOL
We are here to help whenever you are ready.

I was actually in Tx where they don't treat Lyme when I got very sick but got no help until I moved to Fl and saw an LLMD.

It's been in my body over 20 years but its wasn't until 18 mos ago that it came to a head and I knew what it was.

Hang in there!
You're welcome here.  Sorry to hear you're regressing. :(   Do you mind telling us what state you're in now? I am curious about which states are hostile to Lyme diagnosis and treatment.

I encourage you to get back to a good LLMD, one who takes a holistic approach and uses antibiotics as well as a variety of supplements for both treatment and support during treatment.  The sooner the better/faster/cheaper it'll be. At the very least, are you on Samento & Banderol?

We welcome critical thinking, and I personally like to get links to relevant articles. I am a reader and I like to add new info to my growing mental library.
Not much time to chat right now---- but see:
http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Lyme-Disease/Lyme-disease-in-Oregon/show/1933550