Lyme Disease Community
Now might right foot is vibrating...oh joy!
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding What Causes Lyme Disease, Diagnosing Lyme Disease, and Joint Pain. Topics for discussion also include Living with Lyme Disease, Babesia, Bartonella, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, Anaplasmosis, other Tick Borne Diseases, Nervous System issues, Prevention, Risk Factors, Skin Disorders, Symptoms and Treatments

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Now might right foot is vibrating...oh joy!

Hi Everyone:

Hope everything is doing good.

I rifed again on Friday.  That would be my 3rd time.  This time, I held the machine right on my body whereas before, I was holding it about a foot away from me which was wrong.  Anyhow, Saturday evening and into Sunday, I had terrible foot pain mostly in my toes.  I guess I could call it joint pain.  I was getting stabbing like pains in my legs and in my back and chest area too.  The toe pain is gone now but I am still getting some stabbing pains here and there.

I have noticed in the last day that now my right foot is vibrating too.  It's almost always been my left foot.  

Anyhow, I'm just writing off to herxing....  ugh

Does it ever end....?

Feeling frustrated and just want this to all be over.....

Carrie
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I haven't read enough reports from Rife users to know what the course of treatment is likely to produce in the way of symptoms.  If it's true to the nature of Lyme -- to show up differently in everyone -- so who knows.

I hope you'll keep posting as you continue to Rife so that we can follow along and learn.

You hang in there --
Blank
1094370_tn?1317138425
Update:

I realized that I had the topic on my post wrong...geezo...  Must have been the fatigue and brain fog.  ha ha

Just wanted to update that today I am feeling fantastic!  No pain, fatigue or vibrating.  The last two days though, I had horrible fatigue and slept 12 hours both nights.  Last night, 10 hours of sleep and today feeling good.

Going to rife again today when I get home.  Will be interesting to see what happens and I will let everyone know.

Blank
1464587_tn?1307495205
Can't wait to hear =) sending hugs to ya carrie!
Good luck =D
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Lyme Disease Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank