Placenta tissue and cord blood negative by pcr at igenex
Hi guys ! Over the moon placenta and cord has tested negative for lyme. I had a new an active infection early pregnancy and only treated last ten weeks of pregnancy. For now this is as good as it gets and my baby is a big boy who seems healthy and is thriving. I will retest when he is big enough to make antibodies. Do I hve a right to be happy about this result? I feel like my baby is a miracle baby but I don't want to get happy if really I shouldn't
Go ahead and be ecstatic!  This is wonderful news.  

It bodes well, and just take the future as it comes.  There is so much not known about Lyme that worrying about it isn't productive ... just keep a watchful eye, but always think the best.  Worrying doesn't prevent bad things from happening, and if nothing bad happens, then all that time when life could have been enjoyed has been lost to the gloom.  

Go with optimism and keep us posted.  :)
Wonderful news! Congrats.
That is fantastic!! :)  Are you getting some additional treatment, just to be sure you have cleared it?   I am sooo glad you persisted in your research and in getting tested and treated.  It has made all the difference for you and your son!  Enjoy new motherhood!
Thank you ! Do you think I should be happy with this result I know no test is one hundred percent but I feel ecstatic! Maybe I will retest with western blot when older? I am now on 400mg doxy and 60mg artesunate - and a liver cleanser and pro biotics ... Also need to order bio film breakers but confused as what to order ... Doc prescribed many diff ones but its too expensive so I need to select a few products any idea what is beat to go with? X
Your doc is wise to prescribe the bio-film breakers (you'll also see them called 'cyst-busters' here), because the antibiotics to kill the bacteria can't get through the biofilm to do the killing, unless the biofilms are broken to let the antibiotics in.

Talk to your doc, tell him that you can't afford everything he has prescribed, and would he work with you to slim down the list.  He may also know of organizations that would help you fund the purchase of the necessary meds.  You can also contact local Lyme support groups like this one that know the situation in the UK.

Don't wait -- call the MD tomorrow and insist that you see or speak with him because "I am having trouble with the medication."  That should get his attention.  And don't be afraid to be pushy.  It's your health we're talking about.

Take care -- let us know what happens --