Positve Test for Lyme Disease
For years I've had joint pain, that has become progressively worst over the last 2 years.  Other symptoms includes rapid heart beats, bad headaches lasting days at a time. My GYN suggested getting tested for Lymes. I did, and the test was positive (IGg P 30 and IGm P39 and P41). I was given 21days supply of Doxy by my PC.  This has not help, the pain seem to have spread to other joints and has become worst.  I have also had half of my thyroid removed and take thyroid meds.  Please help me! I don't know where to begin.  Especially with the joint pain.  
Hello Wirewaist2 , I am new, but have read and watched so much about Lyme. What I learned about it, you could have a co-infection that came from the tick or Mosquito that bit you and Doxy only takes care of certain infections not all. I would suggest that you go to a Lyme Center where they are more fluent in the field of infectious diseases. Best of luck. Don't give up.