Lyme Disease Community
Red Cross and so called Chronic Lyme.
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding What Causes Lyme Disease, Diagnosing Lyme Disease, and Joint Pain. Topics for discussion also include Living with Lyme Disease, Babesia, Bartonella, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, Anaplasmosis, other Tick Borne Diseases, Nervous System issues, Prevention, Risk Factors, Skin Disorders, Symptoms and Treatments

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Red Cross and so called Chronic Lyme.

If Chronic Lyme is officially a myth then what does Red Cross consider as  Chronic Lyme disease? I ask it cause Red Cross won't accept person suffering Chronic Lyme as a blood donor. How can Red Cross PROVE that someone suffers it when this disease is not scientifically proven?
Related Discussions
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
What an excellent question --

That position states perfectly the difficulty we Lyme patients face.

Medical orthodoxy will crumble in the face of reality.  The only question is when.
Blank
BTW, there in Estonia Chronic Lyme is not accepted disease and everyone who is treated of this disease, even when IgG is still higher, can donate a blood.

I
Blank
I did ask today and they said i can donate blood after 3 months are passed when IgM is normal.
Blank
if you had Bartonella or babesiosis you cannot donate  B ut they never ask you that.  I am o pos, a universal donor, and they keep calling me asking me to donate and I tell them of my condition.  Then they call later again.    I used to give double red and whole blood at least 3 times a year.
Blank
Bartonella or babesiosis, those things are unknown here.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Lyme Disease Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank