Remember a guy who posted about South America?
To my fellow Lymies --

Does anyone remember a fellow who posted a couple of months (?) ago about having been in (I think) South America and was having symptoms?  I think he may have been in Europe (?) when he posted, and then I don't remember hearing anything of or from him again.

One of our new posters here has a South America connection and I thought it might be good to locate those previous posts, but I have searched for them and can't locate anything.

Thanks for any help.  J.
Found!  Gaucho25 is his name, and he just posted a message in reply to the new poster with a South America connection.  Thank you, Gaucho.

England, Argentina, and the US -- all in a few clicks.  Surely we can defeat the wily bugs if we can work such wondrous communication.  (Yes, I'm feeling optimistic tonight.  :)    )
Glad you found what you were seeking.  There is also a "search this community" field up and to the right, I've used that before when I want to find an old post on a certain topic.
Yes, thanks -- I did search but didn't have the right key words, because of the 11 hits, none was right.  Gaucho must have been lurking, and good thing too.