Aa
A
A
Close
Remember a guy who posted about South America?
To my fellow Lymies --

Does anyone remember a fellow who posted a couple of months (?) ago about having been in (I think) South America and was having symptoms?  I think he may have been in Europe (?) when he posted, and then I don't remember hearing anything of or from him again.

One of our new posters here has a South America connection and I thought it might be good to locate those previous posts, but I have searched for them and can't locate anything.

Thanks for any help.  J.
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Found!  Gaucho25 is his name, and he just posted a message in reply to the new poster with a South America connection.  Thank you, Gaucho.

England, Argentina, and the US -- all in a few clicks.  Surely we can defeat the wily bugs if we can work such wondrous communication.  (Yes, I'm feeling optimistic tonight.  :)    )
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
428506_tn?1296560999
Glad you found what you were seeking.  There is also a "search this community" field up and to the right, I've used that before when I want to find an old post on a certain topic.
Comment
Cancel
428506_tn?1296560999
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Yes, thanks -- I did search but didn't have the right key words, because of the 11 hits, none was right.  Gaucho must have been lurking, and good thing too.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Remember a guy who posted about South America?
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Lyme Disease Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...