Requesting solution for Heart block disease
  I am Collins.My mom is 51.She is diabetic and has BP too.Before one month she had burning sensation in hands,chest and in the back.She was identified with blocks in LAD and right coronory artery upto the extent of 70% and 80% respectively when we did angiogram.Doctor has suggested that the condition is not so severe and he has recommended these following tablets.
1.clopilet
2.flavedon mr
3.janumet
4.nikoran
5.cardace
6.Nitrocontin 2.6
7.alprax 2.5mg
8.ecosprin
9.rozavel 20 mg
10.Meto er 25

She has been taking the tablets for the past one month and she doesnt have any such prob now.My doubt is how long she has to take these tablets and how can we know whether the blocks are dissolved or not.Your timely reply will be highly appreciated.

Thanks very much
Collins
Welcome to MedHelp Lyme --

I am sorry to hear about your mother's situation and hope she is improving.

I am not familiar with any of the medications you list there, and it doesn't sound like her doc thinks she has Lyme disease, or did I miss something?  This page is focused on Lyme disease and other infections that are sometimes carried by biting insects like ticks.

Near the top of this page is a narrow blue band that says 'Medhelp/ tools/ information/ experts/ my medhelp/ logout' and then a box that says 'Search MedHelp'.  You might try putting 'heart block' or other terms into the 'Search MedHelp' box and see what links you get that are of interest.

Someone here may have information later, so check in to see, but in the meantime, I'd try the search box.  

Your mother is fortunate to have you looking out for her -- sending you both all good wishes -- if you have a chance, stop by and tell us what you find or if we can help somehow --  
and PS, try doing that search also within this Lyme page, by typing 'heart block' or other terms into the 'search this community' box in the right hand column up near the top of the page.  I just found some hits there by doing that search.
thank you very much :)
I will definitely get back to you :)
Just thought I'd throw out there that Lyme Disease is known to cause Heart Block.  A patient with heart block without a clear cause needs to be evaluated for Lyme Disease.  Unfortunately, most doctors know little to nothing about it.  Also, testing easily misses half of cases.  It seems worth asking your mother's doctor about it, though, especially if she has additional symptoms.
I can't imagine that this hasn't been checked for in your mom's case----- but have they completely ruled out pulmonary embolism?

You said she had an angiogram but do you know if it was for the heart only or for the lungs? Pulmonary embolism can affect the right coronary artery.