Scared to test, what to do
Hi all. I have symptoms of LD. Even some people suggested that I might have it.

But this is the problem. I have health anxiety.(hypochondria). Now, I don't fear Lyme Disease but I fear they might find HIV because they do that same antibody elisa test. I don't have HIV because I was tested 2 years after possible exposure but still there is NO WAY I would take another test. NEVER. Just too much fear.

Is there any other tests for LD besides the 1 above?

Yes, a lyme western blot IGG/IGM.  The ELISA is a worthless test for lyme anyway.
how is IGG/IGM performed?
Hi I was a hypercondric slighly huge fear always thought I had AIDs when I know i didnt!
but listen to me! I know being a hypercondriac is real but you need to get over it and get the proper testing FORGET about AIDS! focus on this! get accurate testing the longer you go without treatment the harder it is going to be to treat and the worse off you will be! Anything that comes with your health is scary and sometimes we just dont want to know! but you know what if you dont know then you cant treat it and get better! what if it was AIDs whats the worst thing that would happen you would die? were all going to die anyway and who knows what we are all in for! focus on treatment not death death is going to happen no matter what you have focus on getting and answer and getting proper treatment! worry about today not down the road, breath tell yourself u will get through this!! you have to fight for yourself and you health! be that person! be the person you would want fighting for your health!
Brian you need the IGENEX test for lyme its pricey but put your money here first! google igenex and the website will come up call them and ask for a complete lyme panel and a complete co infection panel have your reg doc order the blood work which they will do without a problem and send this off! START HERE! Also go to lymenet.com and get on the chat room we all meet at night at 8. my name is Morgan on there come in and talk to all of us and let us or me help you but you need to calm down stop freaking out and take charge I was in your shoes but it wasnt doing me any good! you ahve to learn to change and get S+it done!
don't waste your time with the elisa test.  Western Blot or there is also a "Flourescent Light Test".  And it matters what lab you go to also.  IGENEX has a  good reputation.
You are mistaken. The tests may use the same method to identify a pathogen such as an antibody test. But they are not and never will be the same test. Go get it done... no worries!