Lyme Disease Community
TRYING TO FIND DOCTOR IN WESTERN NEW YORK

This forum is for questions and support regarding What Causes Lyme Disease, Diagnosing Lyme Disease, and Joint Pain. Topics for discussion also include Living with Lyme Disease, Babesia, Bartonella, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, Anaplasmosis, other Tick Borne Diseases, Nervous System issues, Prevention, Risk Factors, Skin Disorders, Symptoms and Treatments

I live in rochester ny not nyc ( that is 8 hours away).. i am way up near lake ontario near buffalo....does anyone know of any lyme doctors around this area???
I don't know of any but others may.  See my post on the other thread looking for a doctor.
Avatar n tn
what post and where do i pput it??? lol..
try reading here:
http://www.chroniclymedisease.com/llmd-referrals

Avatar n tn
still cant find one
You tried all of the referral options linkned on that page and got no reply???

Is there some additional criteria you have that limits your choices?
Avatar n tn
i dont know i didnt press any crieria just pressed continued and got nothing.
There are three resources linked to that website for finding an LLMD.  If you are having technical problems, perhaps ask a friend/family to help you use them?  There are groups for each state on Yahoo, maybe try to find local online or in-person support groups for guidance?