Lyme Disease Community
Tendonitis all over - anyone here have / had it?

This forum is for questions and support regarding What Causes Lyme Disease, Diagnosing Lyme Disease, and Joint Pain. Topics for discussion also include Living with Lyme Disease, Babesia, Bartonella, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, Anaplasmosis, other Tick Borne Diseases, Nervous System issues, Prevention, Risk Factors, Skin Disorders, Symptoms and Treatments

Symtoms are different for all lymies it seems, I'm interested in who had tendonitis and what you did for it / how long ABX took to fix it ect.

When I say all over , I really mean all over. Ive learned ART, trigger point,  and self myofacial release (which may be foriegn to some people) but its slow going. Looking to speed it up.

thanks
Cipro and Levoquin made all my tendons hurt and they've never stopped hurting. Before those meds I had very little tendonitis. That's one of the best examples of iatrogenic.

"of or relating to illness caused by medical examination or treatment."

I was fine until I took cipro, levaquin or bactrum. I changed meds and my tendinitis went away.
My tight tendons and muscles have been this way for a long time, one of my main symptoms, before abx.

After researching this, it kind of seems more to be a tick illness symptom in people that exercise a lot - as the tissue doesnt rebuild with Lyme. I found it a lot on other forums, not so much here I guess (less people here too).

(Then again, If gawkers bothered to join the forum, the more the marrier, (unlike traffic gawkers lol))
I had something that had infected the large tendons of my kneecaps go away recently.  They've been very painful, sensitive to pressure, for God knows how long.  If I had to get down on my knees to do something, a little piece of sand felt like much larger sharp rock.  I remember crawling under the fence in the obstacle course of basic training really hurt.  My elbows were like that too.  For the second day of markmanship training I remember sacrificing a pair of socks that became padding for my elbows.  RNA and DNA inhibiting herbals is what is working for me.  Many of the ABX you all take have a similar effect.  It's taken about three years of constant bombardment with the antibiotic herbals to be rid of them.
I think a lot of people that used to post here have migrated to another site. That's too bad for it used to have  more  participants. But I'll stick with this one because someone has to do it "even though it's a dirty job". LOL

You can add to the group too.

I forgot to mention, I was searching the other day and found a website that described what mycoplasmas do in cats.  Infection of tendons, especially those in the knees was one thing.  My LLMD said the vets are always ahead of them.  More post mortems available I'd guess.
Same here.  Took Levaquin not knowing about the tendonitis side effect and developed a severe case in my right achilles tendon that has never gone away, and it's been over 2 years.  All my tendons are also so tight now that I injured my right elbow tendon 6 months ago simply lifting a medium rock, and it still hurts.  No one warned me about the side effect...I'm still angry I wasn't informed before I took the medicine.  
every sinew and tendon and muscle and nerve in my body hurts..

i have had 5 lyme tests and all negative…i have other serious health problems, immune issues and HCV,  so that may be why i have pain and fatigue...but since my husband had Lyme and we live in Vermont and I have been bit by tick many time over 25 years or more i still wonder .. and am concerned about people with lyme…

i have no answers but taking a bath and doing light stretching and yoga and eating and very healthy diet.. my doc prescribes me pain meds and would not be able to function with out them as before i had them i was house bound and in bed all the time crying in pain…

good luck to all of you who suffer.. i know how bad any health /pain/thing can be so debilitating and depressing..

peace