VERY helpful discovery! Lyme, Hasimoto's (thyroid) or other AI diagnoses
I was discussing with another member of the thyroid disorder board about the frustration that we have in that thyroid meds aren't helping and all of the other autoimmune disorders that docs keep wanting to diagnose us with.  She knows that i am being treated for Lyme, as well.  I mentioned to her that I had just started LDN and she said that her doc just gave her a prescription for LDN as well and she sent me a VERY interesting YouTube link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Y7DzcONWmM&list=PL748CD2E83AF949C4

It was like listening to myself with an Australian accent (and minus the mention of lymph nodes).  I was in tears by the end of it and immediately requested to join the mentioned Facebook group.  "Beating Thyroid with LDN".  There was so much information on there about Lyme as well!  It is written very detailed, but clearly for those of us with brain fog to still understand.  I asked the creator if I could pass along awareness of the page to those of you here.  In addition, she said that there is a group called "Beating Lyme with LDN" for those of you who don't need the thyroid info.  though, I'm becoming more and more aware of how Lyme is directly related to thyroid issues.
Even if you are not a believer in LDN treatment there is a myriad of info there that could benefit you, not to mention additional support.
Since i am passing this along, out of respect for me, I urge you to PLEASE refrain from joining and bringing along any negativity (corrections, doubt, nay-saying, adversity to their hard work in research, etc...).  If you don't agree with anything they've published and feel compelled to say something, PLEASE message the creator Deb privately.  She has really worked very hard and is a wonderful, caring woman.
That said, I don't think you'll find anything to disagree with.  It is NOT a group for sharing news and facts.  It is purely for support and hand-holding for newbies and others whose treatments just aren't working!
Listen to the YouTube link and see if you might be interested:)
ALL information is good information.

Thank you.
You gave the name of a group
" In addition, she said that there is a group called "Beating Lyme with LDN" for those of you who don't need the thyroid info."

I know you can't post the link for it (MedHelp's rules) but I googled exactly that and I couldn't find it. And hints?
hmm.. Some of her groups are private, so I thing you have to join the main group and then be invited by the creator.  That's how it worked for me anyway.  I don't think private groups pop up on google.  She went totally private to protect members ability to let it all out, so to speak.
Thanks.
Also, to those of you interested in joining either of the groups there on Facebook (or maybe you are already a member), I think it would be neat if we could recognize each other on there.  PM me if you you want to exchange names.  If you still want to remain a mystery, that's cool, too... I totally understand;)
Another YouTube link with interview with thyroid sufferer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf6stTJtjGI&list=PL748CD2E83AF949C4

and here's one for Lyme, but it's kind of difficult to hear him:(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjzUaSZzStY

My bad, the Lyme group does seem to be a place of not only support but news and advocacy.

I will work on getting a direct link to join the Lyme group.  PM me if you are interested.