Lyme Disease Community
brain fog !!!
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding What Causes Lyme Disease, Diagnosing Lyme Disease, and Joint Pain. Topics for discussion also include Living with Lyme Disease, Babesia, Bartonella, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, Anaplasmosis, other Tick Borne Diseases, Nervous System issues, Prevention, Risk Factors, Skin Disorders, Symptoms and Treatments

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

brain fog !!!

just thought I would share this with you :  whilst I was in the shower this morning - I put on a pair of 'exfoliating gloves' - thought it might improve circulation to muscles - so I gave myself a good 'scrub' -[not quite all over!!] - with shower gel!!

except when I went to pick-up the shower gel bottle to do my 'other bits' - there was no shower gel!!!

I must have used the shampoo!!     ha!ha!ha!

Related Discussions
7 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
237053_tn?1258832026
I do stuff like this all the time!  I'm known for putting things that belong in the refrig.  in the pantry or vise versa, or how about putting Orange juice in my cereal...  Heres one... once I was trying to stiff my eye drops!!!  I KNOW it sounds so stupid, but at the moment I didn't even realize it until I realized what I was doing.   Then all I could do is laugh!!  
  Quite frightening actually if you think about it... I wonder what other things we've done that we don't know about! haha...
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
Do you guys sleep okay I think one of my big problems is that I wake up a couple of times in the night I am always sleep deprived which I am sure makes me feel worse.
Blank
I do these things too.  I find it far worse when I am very tired which is often as I do not sleep well either.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Lyme Disease Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...