Lyme Disease Community
burning

This forum is for questions and support regarding What Causes Lyme Disease, Diagnosing Lyme Disease, and Joint Pain. Topics for discussion also include Living with Lyme Disease, Babesia, Bartonella, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, Anaplasmosis, other Tick Borne Diseases, Nervous System issues, Prevention, Risk Factors, Skin Disorders, Symptoms and Treatments

burning

Hi All~

Have been experiencing some bouts with buring in my legs/arms with bouts of severe exhaustion. Is this part of lyme?

I usually get the burning during a herx which just ended.

just wondering if this has happened to any of you.
I had persistent burning in my forearms for months, not unlike a fresh sunburn feeling.  I also get more fleeting burning sensations in my face and legs.  In addition, I also get burning feelings deep in my joints, esp. when I am getting up in the morning.

I was on neurontin for awhile, and it helped cover up the symptom, but the cure is to treat the Lyme directly as you are doing.  It can take time.
I had burning for months too.  It was all over my body and even on my scalp.