Aa
A
A
Close
1029507 tn?1287717915
cold feet
hi does anybody get cold feet(no not getting married either)  lol   my feet from the tip of my toes back about 4 inches are cold i can't get them warm for some reason I have been herxing but have never had this before, waiting for my llmd to call me back on this one I did go to my fam doc and she wants to do a now i forgot what you call it.  its where they put the gel on my lower legs and see if my veins are ok but I told her to wait for my llmd to call me back first.  please let me know if you have had this   thanks
Cancel
5 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I've had this in my hands and feet for years.  I mean cold too.  My hands are so cold people jump if I touch them.  I have Raynaud's too.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
535822 tn?1443980380
Me too icy cold hands if the temp drops , not cold feet though..
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I read a comment somewhere (perhaps on a medical blog? dunno) that having Raynaud's might be a symptom of having Lyme.  I know someone who had Raynaud's and it went away after treatment for Lyme+.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
My Raynaud's has actually gotten worse over time but I still have other symptoms too.  I'm definitely not cured and probably never will be.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
280418 tn?1306329510
My feet and hands are freezing, but usually feet.  They are so cold right now.  I put thick socks on, they burn, but they don't get warmer.  I have to immerse them in warm water.  hot wather makes them burn and hurt.  I have alot of neuropathy issues in my feet.  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Lyme Disease Community Resources
Top Infectious Diseases Answerers
Blank