Lyme Disease Community
cure?

This forum is for questions and support regarding What Causes Lyme Disease, Diagnosing Lyme Disease, and Joint Pain. Topics for discussion also include Living with Lyme Disease, Babesia, Bartonella, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, Anaplasmosis, other Tick Borne Diseases, Nervous System issues, Prevention, Risk Factors, Skin Disorders, Symptoms and Treatments

cure?

So,
Has anyone that belongs to this forum ever actually been fully cured of chronic lyme disease? If so, it would be nice to hear to give the rest of us some hope.
I have friends that have been cured. That gives me hope.
Dog ticks have the cure!  Their immune system quickly kills it, as should ours.  Finding the cure means finding out why our immune systems aren't working properly.  If they were, we wouldn't contract it in the first place.  Diet, genetics, as in GMO, etc.
Yes, I was treated with antibiotics for the better part of a year.  
A friend of a friend was cured after a year of IV Rocephin.
Thank you guys do much for your comments! This gives me hope! I have been seeing Dr. Joseph Jemsek and another doctor of his Tara Fox, since March of this year (well that's when I started antibiotics with them). It is great to hear people are being cured. If anyone else comes across this post that has been cured of Lyme disease or knows someone who has please share here. Thank you so much everyone!
I have a nurse friend who was cured. She had Lyme, Bart's and Babs and it took  several years but she is cured.
That gives me hope.
I hear Dr Jemsek is a good doc. You are in good hands.
My latest blood test came up negative, after 3 years of meds.
My doc wants me to retest in January to see if it is still clear. I haven't declared this yet as I am trying not to tempt fate, and I do still have bartonella, but  I really do feel soo much better!
I remember sending out a message like yours over a year ago when I felt a bit hopeless, that's why I decided to reveal my hopeful secret!
That is great news!  Hopefully now your immune system can be focused on the remaining Bart.  I hope you are feeling better than ever!
Congrats on your news. It is wonderful!
So as not to tempt fate, we shall keep your good news among the hearty band here (and our various unnamed friends on the internet) --- and may I say

HURRAH!!!