Lyme Disease Community
feel terrible today

This forum is for questions and support regarding What Causes Lyme Disease, Diagnosing Lyme Disease, and Joint Pain. Topics for discussion also include Living with Lyme Disease, Babesia, Bartonella, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, Anaplasmosis, other Tick Borne Diseases, Nervous System issues, Prevention, Risk Factors, Skin Disorders, Symptoms and Treatments

feel terrible today

Hi All~

Today I feel terrible. The last few days was feeling great and today the brain fog came back and some of the muscle soreness. I'm so tired. I'm not sure if it's because of the upcoming period around the corner. Perhaps it's because I didn't take my vitamins to help with the energy level

Do any of you feel that way?
Tags: feel, muscles
Yes.  I can be fine one day and awful the next.  In fact, yesterday I felt ok.  Today I was very stiff and had pain all over.
hi, I always feel worse around my period - especially muscular stuff - others here have commented in previous posts that they feel worse around this time too - I doubt it was missing your vitamins - but none of us really know - have you tried 'epsom salts' bath - it does help with my 'muscular pain' esp.when my muscles feel 'hard/tight'  - I hope you feel better soon - also drinking plenty of water helps me - 6/8 glasses per day.[I don't like drinking water!!]

gorbsx
The last several months before treatment, my condition was stable day to day, with a very slow decline.  Earlier on, and especially since in treatment, I see more variation.  My period is the predictable time when I know I'll flare or feel worse.  But there are other days when I can feel much worse or better, and not know why.
I hate drinking water too -- I find a little squeeze of lemon or lime juice into the glass makes it almost tasty.  Almost.  But definitely more drinkable.
The rollercoaster of feeling better and worse is part of the disease -- I think personally -- and I have no science to back this up -- that there are so many complex chemical and mechanical [in the muscles and nerves] things going on with this disease that from day to day it's hard to know what to expect.  Just when I think I have a pattern or level established, it will change.  You might hear the same from others.
Oh I feel much worse around my time of the month.  Ugh.  Sometimes I have no good reason to why I feel bad on a certain day, though.
Jackie, I LOVE to drink water... I am a water-a-holic. I get tired of the plain taste sometimes so I do often add some lemon or lime to it. Which is good in many ways...first we get a good load of vit c and both lemon and lime are kidney and liver cleansers....so keep up that lemon and lime.

I no longer have my organs (cancer in 94), so I can't calculate 'around that time of hte month.'

I do know that when I am starting an episode it begins with two specific symptoms...headaches and feet pain.  I know what is coming next, and I try everything to cut it off...sometimes things work, sometimes it doesn't.

I think the worst thing besides feeling like I am being put through a meat grinder, is the pure exhaustion.  I miss so much of life during the episodes, makes me wanna cry.
on a good day or two - I get 'stuck-in' to various physical jobs that I haven't been able to do - I am like a woman possessed on these days - but always in the back of my mind I am aware that I may crash any moment - when the crash doesn't happen I think - 'yes - it must be gone' - I sooooo love those 'normal' days - Yes I probably over-do things but I feel so energetic and driven - my 'pace yourself' plan just goes out the window!!  

during a 'flare' - I do push myself to 'join-in' with things but it is a feeling of 'just being there' - rather than ' a part of things' - wishing everyone 'good days'

gorbsx

gorbsx