flu
Hey,I've been soo sick with the flu,it's horrible. I've got major body aches,chills,fatigue,sweats,nausea,diahrrea,etc. This is the worse flu I've ever had. I've been trying to rest and drink lots of clear fluids. It's been 3 days and I still have the sweats. Even if I'm not doing anything,I sweat. I have flu like symptoms practically everyday,but this hit me hard. My kids have been sick,and today my youngest has the flu..she had a fever of 103,but it's gone down(good). Now,shes up and doing things like she was never sick. I wish I had that much energy but I don't. I woke up yesterday and this morning covered with sweat,it was nasty. Does anyone else get hit hard with the flu with lyme? I've had the flu lots of times but not like this(since being bit). And I found out that theres a confirmed case of the H1N1 flu in town.

How's everyone doing? Talk to you all later!

-Tracie
Poor you its nasty isnt it I had it very badly once..you feel so bad, drink up treat yourself to what the Brits refer to as a Hot Toddy' thats a shot of whatever your poison is in a glass with a spot of lemon and sugar top up with Tea or plain hot water...Yum hey I was given that at a very young age ,only occasionally... I hasten to add,when I was sick.
I rarely get sick like that.  Did they test you for H1N1?
We went to the doctor today and he said we do have a viral infection. They checked our oxygen levels and mine is 97% and my daughters is 92%,so they gave her medication. They didn't test for the H1N1 flu,just said that we have the flu. It's getting a little better,just getting the sweats alot and he said I have a fever of 100 degrees. My daughters temp is 99.2 degrees. They weren't at all concerned about the other flu,but we had to wear masks incase. I really need to find out why I get sick alot. Well,I'm gonna go to bed and try to sleep. I will talk to you all later,have a good night!

-Tracie
If your daughter is young and still in school that might be the culprit.  Children bring home a lot of illnesses from school.