is it possible to get lyme from vaccinations?
HI. I had a reaction to a vaccination and I have had aches all over. THey're now in my hands and feet and Dr says it is inflammation around the nerves, well that's what she thinks. Is it possible to get neuropathy in Lyme symptoms and is it possible to get lyme from vaccinations?
What vaccinations did you get?
rabies pre-exposure vaccine. (not bitten)
I would doubt that you would get Lyme from a precautionary rabies shot, but that's a question for an MD ... (I see the flagged post about Dr Nicholson being on this site beginning today, but don't know how one would send him a question.)

I would also think however that it is possible to have a reaction to a vaccination (I've even had reactions to flu vaccinations), and that some of the symptoms (you mention neuropathy) could look the same as symptoms from Lyme, but aren't Lyme.  (Like if my feet hurt, it could be because I've been standing up too long or because my shoes are too small, but if my shoes are too small, that doesn't necessarily mean I've been standing up too long.)  

It is also possible however that you got the vaccination around the same time you got bitten by a tick that gave you Lyme.  So many possibilities!

Is there a reason you think you might have Lyme and not 'only' a reaction to the rabies vaccination?  Sorry to hear you're hurting!
No, I don't suspect lyme although I've had cfs/ME for 18 years. I never get pain with that really although I have had some leg pain in the past. But I've never had aching hands or feet before. It's got quite a lot better actually but it just won't completely clear up. I don't understand how a vaccine can give you a neuropathy as an adverse reaction.
I just googled 'vaccine neuropathy' and got a lot of hits.  You might read up on it.
One of the hits is at www [dot] cidpusa.org/new%20treatments%281%29 [dot] html, but it seems to discuss the concept generally, tho there is a passing mention to rabies post-vaccine neuropathy.  

You might try googling 'rabies vaccine neuropathy' and see what come up.