itchy rash
Not sure if I have asked this yet or not.. sorry if I have!  Anyways, since my first "flare" in May 07 I have been getting an itchy rash just below my belly button.  It starts as intense itching and then turns into welts/bumps.  The more I itch the worse it gets.  When I do have it it lasts several days and may not show again for several more months.  Last night I woke up itching and it it back!  At first I thought it was an allergic reaction to the buttons on my pants.  But now I don't really think it is.  It has no rhyme or reason no matter what I wear and comes and goes as it pleases.  It's weird cause it doesn't start as a rash.  It only turns rashy, welty after I've itched it.  What could this be????  
I can't tell you what it is but I have the same thing.  I get it in different places on my body.  I get it where you described and in other areas.  Right now I have it on my  leg and  forearm.  It was where you described a couple weeks ago.  I get this on a regular basis in different areas. Mine turns into hard, scaly patches and lasts for several weeks at a time though. I also frequently break out in hives.  I've had these rashes ever since the bullseye rash.
I too have rashes that show up on my neck. I haven't noticed the rashes anywhere else. I don't know what this is from. I have noticed the rash since the start of all the symptoms started last July.
I can't remember but have both of you been dx'd with Lymes??  I'm wondering if I should have the dr look at it.  It has to be connected somehow being I never had it until sx started in May 07.  Do your rashes itch really bad?  Mine does.  I'll itch it until it gets scabed.  Gross I know, but I can't help it!
They itch like crazy and yes they end up like yours due to scratching.  I am not sure what my chart actually says in regards to diagnosis.  My llmd said if antibiotics work, then it's lyme.  If they don't, then it's not.  Well they work so I believe that is a yes.  I can't forget my official diagnoses though from a couple conventional docs I saw....fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue.