by skarey, Apr 15, 2009
Not sure if I have asked this yet or not.. sorry if I have! Anyways, since my first "flare" in May 07 I have been getting an itchy rash just below my belly button. It starts as intense itching and then turns into welts/bumps. The more I itch the worse it gets. When I do have it it lasts several days and may not show again for several more months. Last night I woke up itching and it it back! At first I thought it was an allergic reaction to the buttons on my pants. But now I don't really think it is. It has no rhyme or reason no matter what I wear and comes and goes as it pleases. It's weird cause it doesn't start as a rash. It only turns rashy, welty after I've itched it. What could this be????
- rashes and itching in groin and armpitsI started itching around my groin and bikini line area w...[more]
- rash not normal with lyme (2 replies):I developed a rash last night that started small, but ha...[more]
- itchy turns to rash/ antibiotics (6 replies):I was tested +ve for lyme in july. Went to an LLMD in Se...[more]
- Worried sick, Itchy Skin and Rashes that won't go away....On November 17, 2011 doctor gave me (Clarithromycin) bec...[more]
- Concerned about continuing itching / rash (3 replies):I was diagnosed with Lyme in late April having never see...[more]
Member Comments (4)
by patsy10, Apr 15, 2009
I can't tell you what it is but I have the same thing. I get it in different places on my body. I get it where you described and in other areas. Right now I have it on my leg and forearm. It was where you described a couple weeks ago. I get this on a regular basis in different areas. Mine turns into hard, scaly patches and lasts for several weeks at a time though. I also frequently break out in hives. I've had these rashes ever since the bullseye rash.
by ginak, Apr 15, 2009
I too have rashes that show up on my neck. I haven't noticed the rashes anywhere else. I don't know what this is from. I have noticed the rash since the start of all the symptoms started last July.
by skarey, Apr 16, 2009
I can't remember but have both of you been dx'd with Lymes?? I'm wondering if I should have the dr look at it. It has to be connected somehow being I never had it until sx started in May 07. Do your rashes itch really bad? Mine does. I'll itch it until it gets scabed. Gross I know, but I can't help it!
by patsy10, Apr 16, 2009
They itch like crazy and yes they end up like yours due to scratching. I am not sure what my chart actually says in regards to diagnosis. My llmd said if antibiotics work, then it's lyme. If they don't, then it's not. Well they work so I believe that is a yes. I can't forget my official diagnoses though from a couple conventional docs I saw....fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue.
Post a Comment