Aa
A
A
Close
length rash remains
I have had a rash for some time now - 4 months -.

It started with an outer bluish circle, clear on the inside. The outer circle is approximately 6cm diameter. The bluish area has now faded to red and the inner circle a lighter pink.

Could the rash associated with Lyme disease last this long?

I have attached a photo

Lyn143

Cancel
4 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Have you been tested for lyme???"bullseye" rash very suspicious, it would be in your best interest to get tested, request WESTERN BLOT IGG/IGM,........ Google LYME DISEASE, lots of info...treatment,etc
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Could be Lyme.  My rash was similar, but without the blue, and only lasted a few weeks.  Went to a walk-in clinic, and they said it was RINGWORM.  WRONG! It was a secondary rash of chronic Lyme.  I now know that I've had Lyme for at least 15 years, and it was never dx'd until recently.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
My doctor has treated me with lamasil and now this week daktacort for a fungal infection. I will be back to see her on Monday. I have arthritis in both elbows - always hot - head feels disorientated and balance slightly off. I will push to get tested. Thanks for the advice - I just felt a rash associated with Lyme wouldn't last this long
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
It looks like a lyme rash but 4 months is a long time.  I would say my bullseye rashes were present for about 4-6 weeks.  However, I have broken out in strange rashes ever since the initial bullseyes 16 years ago.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
length rash remains
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Lyme Disease Community Resources