Lyme Disease Community
lyme deseases /borrelia

This forum is for questions and support regarding What Causes Lyme Disease, Diagnosing Lyme Disease, and Joint Pain. Topics for discussion also include Living with Lyme Disease, Babesia, Bartonella, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, Anaplasmosis, other Tick Borne Diseases, Nervous System issues, Prevention, Risk Factors, Skin Disorders, Symptoms and Treatments

lyme deseases /borrelia

I am writing on behalf of a young lady who was studying to be a veterinarian in Texas and contracted Lyme Desease-borrelia. We need to know if there is a cure and where can she receive profesional help.
Thank you
Tags: lyme cure
Avatar n tn
not a doctor, and i find it strange that no doctors seem to be adding comments to lyme questions--I hope you have found an answer, as this question is literally a year old. You can go to ILADS.org and they can direct you to a  LLMD (lyme-literate medical dr). I do not believe there is a cure, but there is permanent treatment- which is just as good. It is a very controversial disease for some reason, and the proper treatment seems tobe hard to find, as many people do not believe it even exists in its chronic form.

hope the person for whom you wrote is already well....