Lyme Disease Community
lymes sudden foot pain

This forum is for questions and support regarding What Causes Lyme Disease, Diagnosing Lyme Disease, and Joint Pain. Topics for discussion also include Living with Lyme Disease, Babesia, Bartonella, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, Anaplasmosis, other Tick Borne Diseases, Nervous System issues, Prevention, Risk Factors, Skin Disorders, Symptoms and Treatments

lymes sudden foot pain

Last night I was just sitting down and  all of a sudden my foot (not the bottom) starting hurting so bad that I couldn't hardly move. It felt like a ton of bricks fell on it....then the other one started hurting the same. I was so scared and in so much pain.  I went to the hospital (I have been diagnosed with Lyme since sept.07) and the pain eventually went away.  Has anybody had this happen to them?
I have had Lymes anti bodies for 20 years.

A couple of years ago i was going to foot doctor all the time , I never thought it was from Lymes, but my feet were killing me. They could not find anything wrong.

I know now that it is a Lymes thing.