Lyme Disease Community
neck pain/stiffness
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding What Causes Lyme Disease, Diagnosing Lyme Disease, and Joint Pain. Topics for discussion also include Living with Lyme Disease, Babesia, Bartonella, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, Anaplasmosis, other Tick Borne Diseases, Nervous System issues, Prevention, Risk Factors, Skin Disorders, Symptoms and Treatments

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

neck pain/stiffness

Hi, my neckpain and stiffness has increased dramatically lately.  For those of you who have struggled with Babesia, do you find that this coinfection tends to cause more of the neck problems?  I've been off Malarone for a little over a month (my babesia med) and am beginning to wonder if the babesia is coming back.  
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I had Lyme and Babesia at the same time and was very ill.  I was treated for the Babesia first, with atovaquone and azithromycin for several (~4?) months.  I don't recall neck pain specifically, but everyone is different in how symptoms show.  

When do you see your doc again?  If it's going to be a while, I could call and ask to see him/her sooner just to be on the safe side.
Blank
I see him April 12 and am waiting for a call back from him actually. Hopefully that call will come soon!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Lyme Disease Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank