non-specific symptoms - sore neck, peripheral numbness, abdominal pain
All - please read my story and help me with insight or comments...

Ok.  I hope some of you folks will let me know please if you have or have had the same symptoms with Lyme.  I have had so many non-specific symptoms in the last year.  foggy head, very sore neck, sore lower back, floaters in eyes, headaches, testicular pain, fatigue (periods of "waves" of fatigue), coldness and numbness in hands and feet.  I have had a truck load of blood tests (cbc, ana, liver panel, homocysteine, thyroid, b12, lyme, hepatitis, etc.., ct scans, mri/mra/mrv of head, mri of neck, ncv/emg, vestibular testing, upper endo, colonoscopy, and so many more.  Almost everything is normal.  My fasting glucose is sometimes a little high (~105 or so) and once I had a glucose measured after eating of 170 (probably one hour after eating).  I had ketones in urine (50 was reported (not sure of units) recently, and cbc trends show a lowering white blood cell count over time (now 4.8) and a higher bilirubin (now 1.1).   I have tried supplements, chiropractic, even was sent to psychiatrist.  No real help.  Now I see a LLMD and he believes I have lyme based on clinical diagnosis.  I am on doxy now.  I also had two ablations a couple \years ago for rapid heartbeat, one of them resulting in a pulmonary embolism.  I am on meds for hypertension, acid reflux, and also take probiotics.  

What I hate are the periods of fatigue/headache...sometimes I feel like my bloodflow is being constricted, espically at night.  My lower right back is very painful and the pain shoots down my leg.  The other really concerning thing is this numbness in my hands.  I wonder if this could be due to pre-diabetes or lyme, or pre-diabetes because of lyme?  Any comments will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Bill
any takers?  My abdominal pain and hand numbness persist....along with the other symptoms.  Any other Lymies have these same issues?
I have those symtpoms, not sure if its from Lyme disease or the reaction to it known as reactive arthirtis which tends to cause the numbness and pain in the joints.
Go here www. igenex. com, it is best lyme test in US.  But u must pay out of pocket.
I am paying $1080 to be tested through igenex but that is for both tests a lyme panel and to be check for coinfections but it does sound like lyme I have all those symptoms minus testicular pain! nothing is cheap with this illness but start detoxing as soon as possible if youwant the anem of a really good helpfull forum let me know! all my tests came back normal to I am 26! but the test is where to start any doc can do the test all you have to do is go to igenex DOT COM and call and they will send you the kit and you take it to your doc and they just have to order blood work and you overnight it back to them with payment and it takes about 10 days and then youll know! but you need to start getting your body in better shape through eating nothing but organic no sugar diet lots of veggies and fruits lots of water start detoxing agianvery good info on the forum and taking probiotics and keifer recovery can be very long you have to help your body help you get better! I am having problems quitting smoking thats a toughy for me but Im working on it! good luck!