pain in tendons
Hi All~
Just a quick question. I'm feeling better for now with the usual aches and pains. Going back to work on Oct 1st made a huge difference.

Anyway, I have some pain in the tendons of my hands that are not stiff, just sore. The pain comes and goes but anyone have any remedies? Perhaps tylenol, aleve.

I'm trying not to take any more meds than I need.

Look forward to hearing from all of youl :)
I don't have a lot of body pain that I can't ignore, but my own choice would be Tylenol instead of Aleve (which is an NSAID, an anti-inflammatory) because I'm not sure how the inflammatory part of Lyme and coinfections interacts with NSAIDs -- perhaps someone else here can comment.  I read something about it the other day but it didn't stick in my brain.  (Fog!)
I have chronic tendonitis in different areas.  I take  OTC NSAIDS only.  I'm not sure if they really help much.  I only take them when it's really bad.
I don't recall what meds you are on, but I know one antibiotic I take has potential serious tendon problems as a symptom.  The med is "Factive."  You may want to consult your doc/pharm. to make sure it's not a medication issue.

(I've not experience any problems with Factive myself.  To the contrary, it has really improved my condition.)