Lyme Disease Community
pain in tendons
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding What Causes Lyme Disease, Diagnosing Lyme Disease, and Joint Pain. Topics for discussion also include Living with Lyme Disease, Babesia, Bartonella, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, Anaplasmosis, other Tick Borne Diseases, Nervous System issues, Prevention, Risk Factors, Skin Disorders, Symptoms and Treatments

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

pain in tendons

Hi All~
Just a quick question. I'm feeling better for now with the usual aches and pains. Going back to work on Oct 1st made a huge difference.

Anyway, I have some pain in the tendons of my hands that are not stiff, just sore. The pain comes and goes but anyone have any remedies? Perhaps tylenol, aleve.

I'm trying not to take any more meds than I need.

Look forward to hearing from all of youl :)
Tags: tendons, Pain
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I don't have a lot of body pain that I can't ignore, but my own choice would be Tylenol instead of Aleve (which is an NSAID, an anti-inflammatory) because I'm not sure how the inflammatory part of Lyme and coinfections interacts with NSAIDs -- perhaps someone else here can comment.  I read something about it the other day but it didn't stick in my brain.  (Fog!)
Blank
I have chronic tendonitis in different areas.  I take  OTC NSAIDS only.  I'm not sure if they really help much.  I only take them when it's really bad.
Blank
428506_tn?1296560999
I don't recall what meds you are on, but I know one antibiotic I take has potential serious tendon problems as a symptom.  The med is "Factive."  You may want to consult your doc/pharm. to make sure it's not a medication issue.

(I've not experience any problems with Factive myself.  To the contrary, it has really improved my condition.)
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Lyme Disease Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...