red eyebrows
Does anyone have red eyebrows with their Lyme disease?  I have a horn like redness that runs through my eyebrows like a unibrow.  I do not rub, pluck or do anything that would irritate the area, and it does not hurt or itch.  It does come and go however, and I occasionally cover it with makeup when it is very obvious.  I haven't seen it on a checklist for Lyme, but I also haven't seen it listed as a symptom for anything else.
I don't have redness across my eyebrows, but I often have a redness across my cheeks and over my nose.  It doesn't hurt per say, but I do often have a burning sensation on my face, like sunburn.

My red face also comes and goes and varies in intensity.  

I also get red blotches on my scalp and the back of my neck.  My LLMD said the blotches on my neck looked like a Babesia rash.  

Oddly, a lot of my rashes either only first appeared, or greatly worsened, when I started antibiotics.  I never had a bulls eye, though.
I get a faintly reddish splotch between my eyebrows.  Comes and goes.

I used to have the malar (butterfly; nose and cheeks) rash Wonko mentions, but it's gone now.

I am currently getting red angry rough crusty bits across the bridge of my nose that come and go.  all part of the Joys of Lyme and Its Little Friends.  :)
Thanks for the info.  Is the malar rash Lupus?  or has that been ruled out?
My "redness" comes and goes like wonko described.  It can anywhere on my body (extremities) in addition to my face.  It's mostly like hot flashes.  My nose and cheeks turn bright red.
No lupus here.  My immune system is in good shape, my dr. says.
Is it possible you have eczema? I have it in my eye brows mostly on the insides and slightly between the brows, so it tends to be red in that area.
No I don't have eczema, although I did have it on my shins long ago before I was medicated. This is a redness of the underlying tissue, I think.  
i get the redness through my eybrows too, but it is accompanied with dryness.  i get the redess all over my body at times, others, its just a few spots.  But it has been diagnosed as psoriasis.