Lyme Disease Community
results

This forum is for questions and support regarding What Causes Lyme Disease, Diagnosing Lyme Disease, and Joint Pain. Topics for discussion also include Living with Lyme Disease, Babesia, Bartonella, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, Anaplasmosis, other Tick Borne Diseases, Nervous System issues, Prevention, Risk Factors, Skin Disorders, Symptoms and Treatments

results

Hello All,
I am also interested in the clinic in Germany.  The site looks very good. WE are in North America. Have seen many doctors, naturopaths, etc. But when a person is very sick he needs more care, and I do not know of any clinic where you can actually reside and be taken care of.,  But someone very sick this seems sometimes necessary.

This German clinic seems to care for the patient more than what I have seen elsewhere.  Too bad an immobile person cannot live there during treatment.

But the question is: please inform me about treatment results?
Also, if someone is very weak as is my case, and someone who crashes very easily, do they help this sort of person.  I am basically not very mobile. Walk a few steps.
Do they handle Herx?
Do they adjust to the patient, or just follow a set protocol?

And what have the results been life for recovery or improvement?

Heartfel thanks
Welcome to MedHelp --

I assume you are referring to the Augsburg clinic in Germany?

I do not know of anyone here who has been treated at Augsburg, but someone may comment if they have been there.

You may be able to find help closer to your home.  

You can email to:

contact [at] ILADS [dot] org

replace [at] with @

replace [dot] with .

Tell them where you are located (city or general area) and how far you can travel for treatment and appointments, and they may be able to refer to you a Lyme specialist for a consultation.

Best wishes -- let us know if we can help further.
I believe a member here who goes by "youvegottobekidding" is still being treated there. You can contact her with a private message to ask about her experience.

If you are in North America, there are quite a few excellent ILADS doctors in the US. It might be easier for you to get to one in your general area than to travel all the way to Augsburg. Have you located any?
Hi Blacksea!

Check out the post entitled 'BCA Clinic in Germany VS US Doctors' too. Hopefully that should give you some good info.

jx28
Hi, I was unable to walk too until I started my treatment in the US. Ditto to what Ricobord wrote.
Hi! I'm they same way with the walking and being very weak. I'm being treated on Iv rosefin for more than 10 weeks. I live close to Georgia and I see doctor Dr. Madhavi Rayapudi MD located in cumming GA.She is an infectious Deisese doctor and is 1 or 2 doctors that can treat/belive in lyme. I suggest instead of going to Germany go to Georgia 1st. I also have herxing and I'm seeing dr.ray today for that. Ill pray that you have a quick recovery!!! God bless!
Glad you've found a doc you like!  

Generally speaking, tho, please do not list your doc's names here in the open.  They can be harassed by state and local medical boards and then stop treating all together.  We need them around!

Best wishes --