stomach
hi guys i was wanting to know if anyone out thier has had major stomach pain after being treated for lyme 2 yrs now?  everytime i eat my tum swells up likle a ballon, my llmd started me on a gluten free diet about a month ago and i have been sticking to it, my pain started about 3 weeks ago i called the llmd and he told me i better have it checked out.  i seen a gastro doc yesterday and he said it could be from they lyme but he wants to do a ct scan im having that done tomorrow then an upper gi next thursday, its funny here when i start to think im going to kick this thing in the butt it kicks me in the tummy.   im just wonder what next wife said it looks like im pregnant, hope lyme can't cause that lol.  just kinda scared never had this much pain before in my stomach its between belly button and breast bone feels like somebody punched me and it burns.  i told my wife it might be from all the pills i have taken, i did some math and for the last 2 yrs with prescript and supplement pills i have taken between 17,000-19,000 pills thats just not right.  i have to laugh about it, the other day i was watching tv and they had a tylenol commercial i think and the lady said if i take 8 pills a day for 10 days thats 80 pills, my wife and i looked @ one another and cracked up i looked @ the tv and told the lady to put her purse down and suck it up.............lol....hope this made somebody laugh.   thanks guys
Yeah, I've been having stomach trouble the last couple of months, but my LLMD isn't sure why it is.  I'm not on any abx and haven't been for a while, so I don't know what's causing it.  I got some Maalox [ m a a l o x -- if the website blocks the name] and it seemed to help.  Are you taking dairy products?  That tends to mess with my stomach even in the best of times, but I'm weird that way.  Let us know what you find out!  Good luck.
thats interesting what your going thru 2 years into antibiotics because those are the exact symptoms that i experienced in the summer that first started me on my journey to finding out i have lymes.  have you been on antibiotics for 2 straight years now?! 4 months ago i was diagnosed with chronic lymes and the docs says i should expect to be on antibiotics for the next 2-3 years. i couldnt even imagine because these last 4 months have been more than ive ever wanted to experience.  im quite new to all this crap and i would appreciate any kind of advice or tips that helped you get thru the last 2 years. thx :)