tender muscle points
I have tender points ALL over my body. My Dr says it's not Fibromyalgia. The spots don't hurt unless they're pressed on, then they feel like bruises (but nothing is there) My tinder points don't match the Fibromyalgia points, and I have about10 times the number of spots that are on the picture. Also from knees down almost ALL of the muscles hurt to touch, not just spots) There's no rash or fever that I'm aware of.T his has been going on for years. Any thoughts????
Thanks,
Loraine
I just happened upon this site and read your Aug 05 note. I also have tender points as you describe, and not in the fibromyalgia places. They are only in my legs. I also have aching muscles (or is it my bones??) from toes through ankles and from hand knuckles through wrists almost always. I feel fluish with a headache behind my eyes as well. I have to keep nagging doctors to continue looking for causes. It is frustrating to feel crumbie so often. Doctor don't like to research so I do. Do you have anyother symptoms?

Terrysue