Lyme Disease Community
tingling penis

This forum is for questions and support regarding What Causes Lyme Disease, Diagnosing Lyme Disease, and Joint Pain. Topics for discussion also include Living with Lyme Disease, Babesia, Bartonella, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, Anaplasmosis, other Tick Borne Diseases, Nervous System issues, Prevention, Risk Factors, Skin Disorders, Symptoms and Treatments

tingling penis

Hi, my symptom is that my penis (scrotum, near the head) tingles almost all the time. like an electric shock. It is getting worse and worse. The symptoms started about a month ago. I have been in high-risk Lyme areas in the Northeast and could easily have been bitten by a tick there, and live in California and think that the bites I have are from ticks-- this is what makes me wonder if it is possibly a Lyme disease symptom- since tingling in extremities is listed as a possible symptom. I have a Dr's appointment scheduled but it won't be for another month, meanwhile this is really getting worse. Am wondering if I should seek urgent care for it. No other symptoms, except a slight pain in lymph nodes in neck-- also I am having difficulty in recalling words and names that I commonly use. your help is really appreciated.
test