Lyme Disease Community
weird sensations...

This forum is for questions and support regarding What Causes Lyme Disease, Diagnosing Lyme Disease, and Joint Pain. Topics for discussion also include Living with Lyme Disease, Babesia, Bartonella, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, Anaplasmosis, other Tick Borne Diseases, Nervous System issues, Prevention, Risk Factors, Skin Disorders, Symptoms and Treatments

weird sensations...

I have suddenly developed a buzzing in the arch of both feet. Is this possible from my supplements 500 mgs of mag., b6, b12 alpha lipoic acid, vitamin c ...

Ongoing, the right knee gets cold.

I hate this disease.
Did you let your doctor know?  I have had buzzing, tingling while on mag. and b 6 but with all the weird sensations it's hard to tell what is or isn't related.
Thanks Patsy. No, didn't tell the doctor because it wasn't happening during the last appointment. Twitching has also increased. Maybe I need a serious detox.

None of this can be good.
I hear what you are saying.  It's a situation where you're afraid to take something  because it seems to worsen the symptoms, afraid not to take it because it can help you in the long run.  I'm very familiar with this feeling.
I added an antibiotic to my doxy and my soles of my feet ache especially in the am. I just want to be normal again.  Bad week for me since starting the ceftin
Hi There cindy and others.

I too even after 3 1/2 months of abx is still experiencing buzzing in my feet/legs.. it almost feels as though its like a little jolt of electricity is being sent through your leg(s)/feet.
I also have that crawly skin feeling that feels as though there's something on your leg.

Does anyone experience the sensation as though someone dropped a drip of cold water on their leg??
Yes dripping sensations and also sensations of water splashes kind of like when you get just a little spray from a hose.