Lump on both upper arms
I noticed a lump on the upper outside part of both of my arms just above the triceps a little bit more to the back side rather than the middle or front.  I also have a headache that may be attributable to dehydration.  I do not know what could have caused lumps on both arms in the same spot other than some stretching I did before a run where I rolled on my arms while lying on the floor.  I have been worried about a sexual encounter I had a week ago and read that swollen lymphs could be a result of herpes.  I might be jumping the gun on this notion as I show no symptoms in my groin for herpes.  I am wondering what other possibilities there are that could cause a fairly painless, red lump on my upper arms.  They are not overly big: about the size of a grape and do not protrude far.  
Hi!

If you have been exercising then in all possibility the lump could be due to muscle injury. The other possibilities are ganglion, ganglion cysts, and cysts. It is difficult to diagnose the lump on net. These possibilities should be evaluated by your local doctor.

While the lumps are unlikely to be due to Herpes, this infection can remain silent. So, the only way to rule out this infection is to get tested for Herpes. Hope this helps. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.